Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  contestadmin 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

BinionVisuals
    Participant

In working on my submission for this contest, I was looking for some more information on the security aspects of xPressTap. Specifically I am interested in how credit card fraud transpires from manually entering information online.

contestadmin
    Keymaster

BinionVisuals,

Great question! Thank you for asking!

Today’s fraudsters would clone legitimate credit/debit cards from their victims, and manually enter the card details online to make unauthorized charges. However, cloned cards lack a critical security feature, the EMV contactless (PayWave / PayPass) technology.

With growing number of merchants adopting the patent pending xPressTap® feature, only contactless enabled authentic cards are processed quickly and securely, the fraudsters’ cloned cards will simply not work without the proper contactless circuitry. xPressTap® merchants receive significantly less loss from card fraud, and cost savings can be passed onto the customers, it’s a truly winning solution for everyone!

Thanks again, and good luck with the video shoot!

William

BinionVisuals
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

contestadmin
    Keymaster

You’re most welcome!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »